Tuition Transfer Grants
Catholic Education is Affordable!
Holy Trinity Catholic School is now offering Tuition Transfer Grants!
Have you been considering a Catholic education for your child?
Would you like to incorporate faith as part of your child’s daily education?
Are you concerned that cost is an issue?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we may have the solution for you. Holy Trinity Catholic School is excited to announce our Tuition Transfer Grant program! Students who are entering 1st through 7th grade and transfer from a public school are eligible to receive a tuition reduction during their first two years of enrollment. The full program guidelines are below:
- The Tuition Transfer Grant applies only to students entering 1st through 7th grade who transfer from:
- Any public school
- A Catholic school outside the Des Moines region as defined by the Diocese
- Any non-Catholic private school
- Transfer students must enroll before September 15, 2017 to be eligible for the tuition transfer grant for the 2017-2018 school year.
- In the first year of enrollment, families eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant would receive:
- $1000 for 1st child, $500 for each additional child with a maximum grant of $2000.
- In their second year of enrollment, families eligible for the Tuition Transfer Grant would receive:
- $500 for 1st child, $250 for each additional child with a maximum grant of $1000.
- The Tuition Transfer Grant will be applied in January 2018 for transfer grant students who remain enrolled and current with tuition payments.
- Transfer students will be subject to Transfer Student Policy 501.2 and Class Size Policy 501.6.
- Additional tuition assistance is available through the Catholic Tuition Organization (CTO). The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
We are excited to share this opportunity with you! Holy Trinity Catholic School not only offers a Christ-centered education, we strive for academic excellence. Our Iowa Assessment scores are consistently well above the national and state average. We also provide state-of-the-art technology to enhance our students’ learning experience through the use of Promethean smart boards, Google Chromebooks and Samsung tablets in the classrooms.
For more information, or to request a tour, please contact Melissa Heller, Enrollment & PR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515.255.3162 x115.