Why Choose Holy Trinity?
- Holy Trinity was named a 2008 No Child Left Behind - National Blue Ribbon School. The award distinguishes and honors schools for helping students achieve at very high levels and making significant progress in closing the achievement gap. The No Child Left Behind -Blue Ribbon Schools Program honors public and private elementary, middle and high schools that are either academically superior or that demonstrate dramatic gains in the student achievements to high levels.
- Holy Trinity offers a Preschool that prepares young children for the classroom. Our preschool curriculum is well-rounded and focused on the child. It has a strong foundation in language skills giving children the stepping stones they need to begin reading.
- Holy Trinity offers a Developmental Kindergarten for children that are at the “in-between” stage of school. Some children have late birthdays or are just not developmentally ready to begin kindergarten. Our early childhood teachers are able to assess the needs of each individual child and help you make the best decision for him/her. Our Developmental Kindergarten program reinforces the social skills and pre-reading skills that young children need to succeed with confidence in Kindergarten.
- Holy Trinity has a Reading Recovery teacher that is available to give students the extra assistance they need if they struggle in reading. Our reading recovery teacher also consults with teachers in the building and offers resources to help meet all children’s needs.
- Holy Trinity has an active student council. Members of the student council are involved in everything from morning announcements to participating in board meetings. They are active in the community and are a positive role model for young Holy Trinity students to look up to.
- Holy Trinity students are offered Algebra and Spanish as part of their curriculum. These students have the opportunity to test out of these subjects when they enter high school. Research shows that students who achieve higher levels of math and foreign language are more likely to attend and graduate from college.
- Holy Trinity offers many extracurricular activities. Along with sports opportunities students are able to participate in Mock Trial, Chess Club, First Lego League and other activities throughout the year.
- Holy Trinity has an outstanding fine arts program. Our music, band and art programs are well established and thought of in the community.
- Holy Trinity has an extremely active Parent-Teacher Organization that is made up of parents who volunteer their time. They work together to make our school an even better place for students to learn.
- Holy Trinity is a standards driven school that has a reputation for academic excellence. Our graduates are well prepared to enter high school and succeed at the highest level.
- Holy Trinity teachers make every effort to awaken the passion that each child has inside him/herself. Every child is gifted in some way and we strive to allow every child to shine in the way God intended them to.
- Holy Trinity has a dedicated faculty and staff. Most of our teachers have been teaching at Holy Trinity for well over ten years. It’s a family atmosphere that the students sense and respond to.
- Most of all, Holy Trinity offers a safe, loving Christian atmosphere for your child to learn and grow.
Sorry, there are currently no FAQs available.